♚ Good morning Blossoms,
I'm learning every day a bit more about editing pictures.
Trying to make my pictures better and better.
The song I chose is ofcourse for my princess Willow!
The day I met her I knew my heart was already hers...
I was setting myself up for another heartbreak
falling as hard as I did.
But I didn't care... I took a chance and kept falling
more and more in love with her every day.
Until this day I keep falling more and more...
Every day I think oke this must be it but no
next day my love for her grew even more.
I'm crazy about this woman like I've never
been crazy about anyone in my entire life.
She holds my heart and I never want it back.
I love you my princess ♥
This blog is thanks too Elementtare ♚
I'm learning every day a bit more about editing pictures.
Trying to make my pictures better and better.
The song I chose is ofcourse for my princess Willow!
The day I met her I knew my heart was already hers...
I was setting myself up for another heartbreak
falling as hard as I did.
But I didn't care... I took a chance and kept falling
more and more in love with her every day.
Until this day I keep falling more and more...
Every day I think oke this must be it but no
next day my love for her grew even more.
I'm crazy about this woman like I've never
been crazy about anyone in my entire life.
She holds my heart and I never want it back.
I love you my princess ♥
This blog is thanks too Elementtare ♚
I'm already yours → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NkPDVxJcf0&list=RDysfMxu6kGBU&index=9
♚ My outfit is by Elementtare
called Eason set fatpack ♚
Rigged for CZ slim, Gianni, Jake and Legacy M
but also for girls!
Reborn and Legacy F
Sold in 10 different colors or a fatpack
pants and top sold seperate
📌available @ their mainstore📌
Extra info:
Skin: Velour
Body: Legacy male
Hair: Dura
Eyes: AG.
Rings: Real evil
Earrings: RichB
Piercings: Afflictsins
Tattoo: Gloom

Reacties
Een reactie posten