♚ Good morning Blossoms,
yesterday was my 1 month anniversary with my baby!
I can't believe it's already been a month ♥
Every single day has been a blessing with her.
I've truly met my soulmate in her
and she'll always be mine!
Baby you are my moon, my stars, my sun, my entire galaxy,
I don't only love you more then anything I've ever loved
but I'm obsessed with you!
I'll forever be yours this I vow to you ♥
This blog is thanks to Mazzaro ♚
Obsessed with you → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnvDm6E-UGQ&list=RDgmw6Zpt0brw&index=2
♚ My outfit is by Mazzaro called
Elmin set fatpack ♚
Rigged for Legacy+Athletic, Gianni, Jake and CZ slim
pants and shirt sold seperate
Available in 10 different colors or a fatpack.
📌Available @ their mainstore📌
Extra info:
Skin: Pharaon
Body: Legacy male
Hair: Dura
Eyes: AG.
Rings: Real evil
Earrings: RichB
Piercings: Afflictsins
Tattoo: Gloom

Reacties
Een reactie posten