♚ Good morning Blossoms,
today a country blog cause I do like country :D
The song I chose is called she makes me better
and the reason I chose this is ofcourse my gf.
She truly makes me better in each and every way.
She pushes me to be better, to finish my store,
to work and to work more on my blogs as well.
And all the time while she pushes me to be my best self
she treats me like a King, like I'm the best thing that happened to her.
She's deff my Queen and the best thing that ever happened to me.
This blog is thanks too All Wicked ♚
She makes me better → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcfsKVSXaGs&list=RDnz9ojLrNjMY&index=32
♚ My shirt is by All Wicked
called Russel shirts fatpack ♚
Rigged for Gianni+GianniX, Jake, Kario and Legacy
Sold in different colors
or a fatpack with all colors included
it's possible to hide the undershirt
📌Available @ Alpha event📌
📌Check out their mainstore here📌
Extra info:
Skin: Session
Body: Legacy male
Rings: Real evil

Reacties
Een reactie posten