☽ Good morning my sweet Blossoms,
today I'm not gonna talk about how I feel cause
nothing changed there :P still very happy and in love!
But I'll be talking about what I've been up too past few days.
I started watching Attack on Titan as I started it a while back but never finished it.
I'm now into the final season and holy shit this is good!
Idk who I'm cheering for Oo Eren or Misaka and the rest...
Is Eren right? is this the only way to save them?
Wow this show changed so much but holy shit it's good!
I used the intro song from the last season for this blog
as I feel it's fitting with my awsome halloween blog
that is made thx to the wonderful Le'La ☾
today I'm not gonna talk about how I feel cause
nothing changed there :P still very happy and in love!
But I'll be talking about what I've been up too past few days.
I started watching Attack on Titan as I started it a while back but never finished it.
I'm now into the final season and holy shit this is good!
Idk who I'm cheering for Oo Eren or Misaka and the rest...
Is Eren right? is this the only way to save them?
Wow this show changed so much but holy shit it's good!
I used the intro song from the last season for this blog
as I feel it's fitting with my awsome halloween blog
that is made thx to the wonderful Le'La ☾
The rumbling → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8HseP2sucY&list=RDk8HseP2sucY&start_radio=1
❀ This sexy Halloween outfit is by Le'La
called Dark Queen ❀
Rigged for Erika, Kupra, Nhumana,
Maitreya+Petite+LaraX+PetiteX,
Legacy+Bombshell+Perky and Reborn+Waifu
Comes with the headdress, dress, skirt, necklace, gloves and heels
plus a c-string to hide those naughty bits
and only in black for Halloween ofcourse!
📌Available @ their mainstore📌
📌or their marketplace📌
Extra info: hair - Martyr +
skin - Pity Party
♡ Big hugs to my amazing sponsor Le'La ♡

Reacties
Een reactie posten