☽ Good morning my sweet Blossoms,
I have a question for you...
I just had a whole convo with a friend about
going back to exes cause she keeps doing that.
I can't say anything cause I used to do the same thing for years...
but after my last break up I was like fuck it and opened my heart again.
I really started looking for something new and something I was truly looking for.
And it paid off I found the woman of my dreams and
I've never been this happy in my entire life.
So what do you think? is it a good idea to keep going back to your past?
Or should you take a risk and open your heart to someone new?
This blog is thanks too C.YFashion ☾
I want all of you, I'll love you through it all → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeFqWocZnng&list=RDzI7czs4cjDE&index=14
❀ This sexy outfit is by the lovely C.YFashion
called YSORIA fatpack ❀
Rigged for LaraX, Legacy and Reborn+Squish
Includes Jacket, Top, Jeans.
Heels are included in the fatpack
📌Available @ *OUH LALA* event📌
📌Check out their mainstore here📌
skin - Pity Party
Necklace Yummy

Reacties
Een reactie posten