♚ Good morning Blossms,
This song I chose has nothing to do with me or how I feel
but it's more of a call out to my fellow men.
Don't ever stop to buy your girl flowers,
show her just howmuch loved she is.
Even if it's simply by sending her sweet good morning messages
knowing you put a smile on her pretty face
the moment she opens her eyes.
Never stop treating her like a Queen
unless you want her to walk out with a man that does.
This blog is thanks to Mazzaro
And yes I'm wearing pink cause my girls fav color is pink :P
Like I said do everything to make your baby smile ♚
When I was your man → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kON9fn01rUQ&list=RDkON9fn01rUQ&start_radio=1
♚ My outfit is by Mazzaro
called Eddie shirt and pants set ♚
Rigged for CZ slim, Gianni, Jake and Legacy
Pants and shirt is sold seperate in 10 different colors
or a fatpack with all colors included.
📌Available @ Lewd station event📌
📌Check out their mainstore📌
Extra info:
Skin: Session
Body: Legacy male
Rings: Real evil

Reacties
Een reactie posten