☽ Good morning my sweet Blossoms,
so I know I might be going way too fast.
But I truly believe I found my forever person.
My always home, the only place my restless heart will ever know.
If forever has a face it looks like her...
I'll never let her go.
This blog is thanks to the lovely C.YFashion ☾
You're my forever person → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UswqYdiiCIs&list=RDdBN86y30Ufc&index=8
❀ My complete outfit is by C.YFashion
called Trixie fatpack ❀
Rigged for LaraX, Legacy and Reborn+Squish+Waifu
Includes the top, skirt and Visor.
Fatpack includes the bag, bom stockings, collar and sandals
📌Available @ Dollholic event📌
📌Check out their mainstore📌
Extra info: hair - Sangelic
skin - Pity Party
tattoo - BeMia
skin - Pity Party
tattoo - BeMia
glasses: 13Act
rings: Yummy
Lashes: Void
Necklace Yummy
demon fingers: aii & ego
demon fingers: aii & ego
♡ Big hugs to my amazing sponsor C.YFashion ♡

Reacties
Een reactie posten