☽ Good morning my sweet Blossoms,
today I don't have much to say.
I already said everything in my previous blog
and I'm happy to tell you that everything is still
going absolutely amazing.
I did not know it was possible to have
a peaceful and fun relationship that didn't
include fighting every single second of every single day.
So I'm enjoying every single moment
of this new Journey with Willow.
This blog is thanks to Epoch ☾
On the road again → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBN86y30Ufc&list=RDdBN86y30Ufc&start_radio=1
❀ My complete outfit is by the lovely Epoch
called Nina set full pack ❀
Rigged for LaraX, Legacy, Reborn+Waifu
Blouse, pants and heels sold seperateble
Blouse sold in 12 different colors and 2 black versions with text
Jeans sold in 12 different colors
Shoes sold in 8 different colors
or a fullpack with everything included.
📌Available @ their mainstore📌
skin - Mila
tattoo - BeMia
demon fingers: aii & ego

Reacties
Een reactie posten