☽ Good morning my Blossoms,
Let me introduce you to the Queen of my heart...
Miss Willow Fae.
She's officially mine since 17/08/2026
and this girl couldn't be happier.
She makes me smile every single day,
she makes me smile whenever I hear her lovely voice join the call
and makes my heart make somersaults whenever I have her close to me.
This blog is thanks to the amazing Le'La.
I'm the girl with the red curly hair
so I'm blogging my outfit not my pretty partners. ☾
Always meant for me → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzREc1JYCTs&list=RD3NjZ-wku3jA&index=12
❀ As mentioned above I'm blogging the items from myself,
the girl with the red curly hair ❀
❀ My cute outfit is by Le'La
called White Core ❀
Rigged for GenX Classic+Curvy, Erika, Kupra,
Maitreya+Petite+LaraX+PetiteX,
Legacy+Perky and Reborn+Waifu.
Includes Blouse, BOM bra, shorts and boots
📌Available @ their mainstore📌
📌or their marketplace📌
skin - Mila
tattoo - BeMia

Reacties
Een reactie posten