☽ Good morning my sweet Blossoms,
Today I don't have much new to say!
Still spending time with the woman I told you about.
It's going very well and I like her a lot :D
I'm not trying to rush tho cause
I don't want to scare her off lmao.
But yeah it's going very well and I see myself
become very serious with her :)
This blog is thanks to Le'La ☾
Dirty thoughts → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRFqFZa7hxA&list=RD3NjZ-wku3jA&index=10
❀ My sexy outfit is by Le'La
called Dark Vibe ❀
Rigged for Erika, Freya, Kupra,
Maitreya+Petite+LaraX+PetiteX,
Legacy+Perky and Reborn+Waifu
Includes top, shorts, jacket and boots
📌Available @ their mainstore📌
📌or their marketplace📌
Extra info: hair - Monso
skin - Mila
tattoo - BeMia
skin - Mila
tattoo - BeMia
glasses: 13Act
demon fingers: aii & ego
rings: Yummy
Lashes: Void
Necklace Yummy
♡ Big hugs to my amazing sponsor Le'La ♡

Reacties
Een reactie posten