♚ Goodmorning Blossoms,
for the first time in a long time I feel hopeful again.
I've met someone that embraces all parts of me.
She doesn't prefer one part of me she's happy
whenever I feel comfortable :)
It's still so new but I haven't felt this happy in a long time.
She makes me feel happy and makes me laugh all the time.
Next to that she's the most gorgeous woman
I've ever met!
I'm excited to see where this road takes us gorgeous ♥
This blog is thanks to C.YFashion ♚
You are my home → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2dj7jx_TY&list=RDEn2dj7jx_TY&index=1
♚ My outfit is by C.YFashion
called Lucien fatpack ♚
Rigged for Legacy+Athletic, Gianni+GianniX,
Jake and Kario flex+fit+flat
Includes jumpsuit.
Black sneakers are included in the fatpack only!
📌Available @ Swank event📌
📌Check out their mainstore here📌
Extra info:
Skin: Session
Body: Legacy male
Rings: Real Evil
Bracelet: Real Evil
Necklace: Real Evil
tattoo: Onyx
Leash Holder: M & P Kreation

Reacties
Een reactie posten