☽ Good morning sweet Blossoms,
So I've contacted the girl I was so crazy about again
as I couldn't forget her and that was the right thing to do!
Seeing how she moved on and deosn't feel
what I feel hurted in the beginning but gave
me a nudge to also move on
So I did! I actively started searching for the next and preferably last Mrs Joubert!
I met a few interesting people already.
Yesterday I met a absolutely gorgeous woman
who gave me one of the items I'm blogging actually!
And today while I was making a blog some random woman
photobombed me and then started flirting insanely much *laughs*
I told her I wasn't interested since I'm getting to know this other lady
but she did make me laugh out loud.
So it was a very fun start of the day :D
This blog is thanks to the amazing C.YFashion ☾
You're gonna hear me Roar → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8&list=RDCevxZvSJLk8&index=1
❀ My sexy outfit is by C.YFashion
called Dacira fatpack ❀
Rigged for Kupra, LaraX, Legacy and Reborn
Includes dress and stockings
fatpack includes Maze garter and boots
📌Available @ the LustX event📌
📌check out their mainstore here!📌
❀ The cute little ears and tail are by Chorrai
called Foxy set fatpack ❀
Ears are animesh and in sizes S, M and L
tail is bento and includes 11 animations in the tail
sizes S, M and L
Comes in 16 colors
📌Available @ Kawaii secrets📌
thx for the gift gorgeous ♥
skin - Mila
tattoo - BeMia

Reacties
Een reactie posten