☽ Goodmorning my darling Blossoms,
you know sometimes you hear people say
you are gonna get married with a prenup
cause you are not sure it will last...
Aren't you getting married cause you think it will last?
And if not is it really a good idea to get married then?
I want your opinion on this.
In my opinion if I get married to someone
I get married cause I can't stand to be another second without
that person in my life and the thought of losing them
kills me before it even happens.
Once I tell you I love you... it means I love you forever.
This blog is thanks to the amazing C.YFashion ☾
I wanna love you forever → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bJ0F8KhhZ8&list=RD2fEFHoINa1o&index=6
❀ My sexy outfit is by C.YFAshion
called Bijou fatpack ❀
Rigged for Legacy+Bombshell,
LaraX and Reborn+Waifu
includes a bra, shorts, sleeves, bellychain and a hat
fatpack includes boots as well
📌Available @ Doll Holic event📌
📌check out their mainstore here📌
skin - session
tattoo - BeMia

Reacties
Een reactie posten