☽ Good morning my sweet Blossoms,
I've been a bit slower with blogging this month I know!
I'm a bit slow with everything this month
but it's cause of RL holiday time.
I promise things will get back to normal soon.
This blog is thanks to Justice ☾
No matter where life goes, you're the only place my heart has ever called home → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYBPWFtBCfc&list=RDdYBPWFtBCfc&start_radio=1
❀ This complete super adorable outfit is by Justice
it's made with 2 different items ❀
1) Top is called Jetta Tank
Rigged for Maitreya+Petite+LaraX+PetiteX,
Legacy+Perky+Petite and Reborn.
Sold in different sizes with all colors included
or a fatpack with all current and future sizes included.
2) Jeans is called Jetta Jeans
Rigged for Maitreya+LaraX,
Legacy and Reborn.
Sold in different sizes with all color included
or a fatpack with all current and future sizes included.
Includes jeans in different hights, belt, two earbuds cases (left and right)
and a flyer in your back pocket. (also left and right)
Tons of different colors to chose from!
Denim colors and colored denim colors, different colors for the belt,
earbuds cases and flyer.
📌Both are available @ their mainstore!📌
Extra info: hair - Monso
skin - session
tattoo - BeMia
♡ Big hugs to my amazing sponsor Justice ♡

Reacties
Een reactie posten