☽ Good morning my amazng Blossoms!
I'm happy to tell you guys that I'm finally moving on!
Many of you know that I've recently broke up
with someone I thought to be the love of my life.
Yet I guess I was wrong in thinking that.
Anyhow for a long time I couldn't move on as
I kept thinking about Sienna every single moment
of every single day...
But I'm happy to say I decided to finally move on
and put myself back into the dating pool
finding my perfect future wife!
And I've already met the most sweet and funny
not to mention beautiful woman who makes my heart beat faster again.
It's still very new and nothing official yet
but I'm enjoying spending time with her getting to know her :)
This blog is thx to the amazing Le'La ☾
Te Amo → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4Ic7fHWf8&list=RDOe4Ic7fHWf8&start_radio=1
❀ My sexy and formal outfit is by Le'La
called Dark Velvet ❀
Rigged for Erika, Kupra, Reborn+Waifu,
Maitreya+Petite+LaraX+PetiteX
and Legacy+Perky+Bombshell
Includes Jumpsuit, Blazer, heels,
clutch and neck gems
Comes only in black
📌Available @ their mainstore📌
📌or their marketplace📌
skin - session
tattoo - BeMia

Reacties
Een reactie posten