Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

♡ Blog 688 - Santa's baby

 


☽ Good morning my lovely blossoms,

so much has happened to me this last month!

I've moved to an amazing community called Woodland Grove,

I found my long lost daugther Runa there and she found

her way back home to where she belongs!

I started working in the event team and CFS team from woodland grove

and even got a job at the most amazing zoo of SL!

And then from today I became a member of a dance troupe!

Oooooh and the 17th and 18th I'm performing in a Theatre show!

So yes lots has happened and I've been a busy busy bee!

But ofcourse never too busy to make a blog

and todays blog is for my amazing sponsor Le'la!

She again made my dream come true with this amazing winter outfit! ♡ 


❀ Sponsored by 


❀  My super warm and stylish winter outfit is by Le'la

called Kepa outfit 

Rigged for Erika, GenX Curvy+Classic, Kupra,

Maitreya+Petite+LaraX+PetiteX, 

Legacy+Bombshell+Perky and Reborn+Waifu.

Includes top, pants, coat, belt and boots!

Includes a hud to change all items into 30 different colors!

📌Available @ their mainstore📌

📌Or their marketplace📌


✯ Featuring 


✯ Body is Ebody Reborn mainstore 

✯ Boob add ons is Ebody Reborn waifu mainstore 

✯ Head is Lelutka Camilla head  mainstore 

✯ Skin is by Session called Veronica mainstore 

✯ Hair is by Stealthic called Sleigh hairstyle mainstore 


♡ Big hugs to my amazing sponsor Le'La 


Reacties