Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

♡ Blog 462 - Am I the type?

 




 Good morning my amazing Blossoms,
So am I the type of woman
you'd bring home to meet
the parents? :P
For this blog I'll be using my awsome sponsors
Eternus and Roslyn ♥ 

❀ Sponsored by 

❀ My gorgeous dress is by Eternus
called Flavor dress fatpack 
Now I'm prettty sure I said Eternus previous dress
was my fav one but I changed my mind!
This one is deff my all time favourite dress now!
It's rigged for Legacy+Perky+PushUp, MaitreyaX+PetiteX
and reborn+Waifu+Juicy boobs+Juicy rolls
It's just so stunning! it's lacy and shiny and the cute ribbons on the chest
it's just amazing!
Can be purchased in 6 different colors
or a fatpack with 9 bonus colors!
📌Available @ Cosmopolitan event📌
Check out their mainstore here!

❀ My cute handbag is by Roslyn
called Antonia bag 
comes with 3 holds left and right option
Can be purchased in a fatpack only 
with 26 different bag colors, 26 different bow colors
and 3 metal colors
📌Available @ Cupid's Fault📌
Check out their mainstore here!

✯ Featuring 

✯ My hair is an oldy by Doux called Luxy hairstyle mainstore 
Tattoo is by Onyx called Dream and it will pass (2 different tattoo's) mainstore 
Pose is by piXit called Mona pose pack mainstore 
Backdrop is by Synnergy Tavis called Harbur View skybox mainstore 

♡ Big hugs to my amazing sponsors Eternus and Roslyn 



Reacties